Real-Time Benefit Check & ePrior Authorization meeting that is coming up May 15-16 in Philadelphia
Advanced look at some of the sessions and speakers that my team is working on for the Real-Time Benefit Check & ePrior Authorization meeting that is coming up May 15-16 in Philadelphia. The conference focuses on elevating the conversation on the breakthroughs and new models for faster coverage determinations and access to therapy.
Here’s what sessions I saw will be on the agenda:
- Working Group Advancements in Real-Time Benefit Check and ePrior Authorization
- Best Practices for Improving Workflow Efficiency while Satisfying ePA Requirements
- Discover and Utilize Leading Portals from Manufacturers
- Optimize Patient Role and Responsibility in Healthcare
- Prescriber Perspective on Reducing PA Burden in the Physician Practice —Update on Adoption Efforts and Workflow Improvements
- Transforming Prescription Decision Process between Physicians and Patients
- National Comprehensive Cancer network (NCCN) Guidelines and Positive Results Case Study with United Healthcare to Improve Patient, Physician and Health Plan Communication
- Cutting-Edge Internal Model Case Study of Centralized ePA Team and Next Steps of Timelier Collaboration
- Streamlining Process ¾the Right Medication for Right Patient at Right Price Point and on Time
- RTBC Improving Formulary Information and Overcoming Formulary Barriers
- Next Steps for RTBC and ePA Adoption and Implementation
If you need assistance registering, please let me know. I can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or 339-298-2144. Sign up to see the agenda here, and you can learn more or register directly on our website, www.cbinet.com/eprior.
The Multi-Billion Dollar Drug-Sensitive Spending Opportunity
Chronic diseases increase utilization and avoidable drug-sensitive spending, but little is done to optimize med- ication use and drive value. Value-based approaches to health care nancing should shift focus to drug-sensitive spending to balance patient access and quality improve- ment with cost containment. Read more here.
CDC Grand Rounds: Improving medication adherence for chronic disease management — Innovations and opportunities
This article reviews interventions to improve adherence to medications in individuals with chronic medical issues, such as those seen in transplantation. Read more here.